PDE Search

Out of Country Education or Citizenship Procedures
Back Email Article  Print Article
If you have completed a certification program in the United States, but have also completed coursework out of the country, and/or are not a United States citizen, you will need to submit the following where applicable:
  • Foreign Evaluation Report - Original or notarized photocopy, completed by a private agency listed on the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) website.  This evaluation must show U.S. equivalent of all foreign degrees plus course-by-course evaluation showing semester hour college credit and GPA.
  • Submit a photocopy of the front and back side of your permanent resident card (green card); and